Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to have a good level of fitness to take part?
- Anybody can take part. You control the resistance and pace that you want or feel that you can work to, and thats the joy of it! Our instructors will be there to educate, motivate and guide you along the way.
2. What should I expect?
- A fun, energetic, action packed cardio workout like no other. Cycle as a group to inspire, motivate and achieve your goals along to a bespoke music playlist carefully constructed by our experienced instructors to give you that buzz!
3. How do I book a class?
- All done in three simple steps:
- • Click the “join” tab and complete the PAR-Q form (physical activity readiness questionnaire)
- • Fill in your personal details form and sign up!
- • Top up your account with some credits and book a class! Now you're ready to ride!
4. How much is a class?
- £7 for Spin, Pilates, or Bootcamp.
- Better still, we have now launched our new INCLUSIVE-MONTHLY Plans for unlimited Spin & Pilates, Bootcamp & Pilates, or Spin & Bootcamp for just £28 a month paid by recurring monthly payments. Or even better, our Inclusive Premium for unlimited Spin, Bootcamp, and Pilates for just £36 also via WorldPay FuturePay agreement. No more entering credit card details every time you want to top up! Now that’s value for money!
- And we still have our easy 30 day Spin Unlimited pass for £39 which requires topping up for each 30 day period.
5. The New Queuing System [BETA] …what happens here?
- You'll get all the answers by clicking this button: Queuing System Information
6. What happens if I cancel?
- You must cancel your class AT LEAST 3 HOURS PRIOR to the class starting to retain the credit or qualify for a refund. If you cancel less than 3 hours before your class starts you will lose the corresponding credits for that class!
7. What bikes do you use?
- We use the Bodymax B200 full commercial indoor cycling bike. This bike has micro adjustments to ensure you get your riding position just right for maximum drive and power.
8. Can I ride with an injury?
- If you've broken you leg, probably not! However, indoor cycling is fantastic for rehabilitation as it is a low impact form of cardio exercise!
9. Are there changing facilities?
- Male and female changing facilities are available.
10. Where do I park?
- We have free parking! There is plenty of room, head down towards the bottom of the car park and our building is situated in the top left hand corner of the car park. You won't miss our sign on the building!